Request for layout..., with art from an amazing photographer |
Request for layout..., with art from an amazing photographer |
Jun 24 2008, 10:09 PM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Newbie ![]() Group: Member Posts: 2 Joined: Jun 2008 Member No: 661,440 |
I've always been obsessed with the photography of Eugenio Recuenco, and searched and searched for a decent layout featuring his art.
It would be amazing if someone would combine their talent with his and create a beautiful MySpace layout. If you do so, please PM me! Here is his site. http://www.eugeniorecuenco.com/images_03.html And here is a quick preview of some of his work.
|
|
|
|
Donnasaurus BTW
If you were to make a layout, may I ask to pl... Jun 24 2008, 10:11 PM
Foudroyant I think you should request here.
http://www.cre... Jun 25 2008, 04:30 PM
manny-the-dino QUOTE(Foudroyant @ Jun 25 2008, 02:30 PM)... Jun 25 2008, 04:33 PM![]() ![]() |