Log In · Register

 
Well, this is a little late, (My introduction a few months late)
Vaguememory
post Jun 22 2008, 12:11 AM
Post #1


GREAKAZOID RCDcrewmember MODLION 1st class MODPIGGY 2nd class...
****

Group: Member
Posts: 211
Joined: Feb 2008
Member No: 624,214



haha, well I joined on February the twenty third, I think; but that is not what you wanted to hear, well I'm gonna post some pretty basic stuff on here, if you want to gather more, the same information that is on my myspace can be found here on CB.

DOB: December 20th 1992
Birthplace: Kileen Texas (Forthood military base)
Age:15 years young
Favorite music: As of now bands like angels & airwaves, foreverinmotion, and secondhand serenade.

I'm a pretty easy person to get along with, is learning how to edit photos, and make his own layouts. I'm a musician, and I'm also a writer, I sometimes think i'm a bit bipolar, because at times I'll be all nice, and then snap for no reason. (most of the time only in person) But I'm just your average every day teenager, looking for a place in this world. So lets take a dive.

"All we need is love."
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
Splek
post Jun 22 2008, 10:25 AM
Post #2


Count Splek, Charming Fiend!
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 333
Joined: Jun 2008
Member No: 658,428



hello! welcome to cB! i hope your as happy as i am that the sun is still in the sky! and Will Smith is the destroyer of worlds!
 

Posts in this topic


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: