Hi!, I think this is supposed to be my intro... |
Hi!, I think this is supposed to be my intro... |
Jun 20 2008, 09:06 PM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Newbie ![]() Group: Member Posts: 1 Joined: Apr 2008 Member No: 644,244 |
Hi, my name's Vicky, but I like my nicknme Jaiyi.
I'm new here and I hope to learn alot of things. I'm interested in html and learning how to use photoshop... well.. Then that concludes my introduction! |
|
|
|
![]() |
Jun 21 2008, 09:49 PM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() Hello Newman. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 912 Joined: Sep 2007 Member No: 578,620 |
heeey , I'm Mackenzie . welcome to cb. Hope you enjoy it.
|
|
|
|
Jaiyi Hi! Jun 20 2008, 09:06 PM
JokeInsideJoke hi Jaiyi! im Bianca, welcome to CB. i hope you... Jun 20 2008, 10:00 PM
Splek you mean like me?
BLAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!... Jun 21 2008, 03:20 PM
TriniKing22 QUOTE(Splek @ Jun 21 2008, 04:20 PM) you ... Jun 21 2008, 04:34 PM
SkyliteX welcome to createblog!:] Im Kevin happy posti... Jun 21 2008, 04:15 PM
EmoCupcake54 ell I'm new too so welcome... Jun 21 2008, 04:16 PM
Splek SkyliteX stole my phrase "Happy Posting... Jun 21 2008, 04:32 PM
SkyliteX QUOTE(Splek @ Jun 21 2008, 04:32 PM) Skyl... Jun 21 2008, 04:39 PM
Splek ok... ghost dump situation...
whatever... i dont ... Jun 21 2008, 04:53 PM
libertie Hi Vicky, I'm Dani. I hope you decide to stick... Jun 21 2008, 11:48 PM![]() ![]() |