Log In · Register

 
Making New Friends:), =]
MiKKiBOO
post Jun 20 2008, 03:15 AM
Post #1


Senior Member
***

Group: Member
Posts: 66
Joined: Jun 2008
Member No: 654,476




I WILL be on tomorrow, EARLY.
I love talking to you guys(:
Plus I need to start working on some new Graphics to submit(:
So send me Messages and ADD ME PLEASE((:

Thanks =]


[[comments needed]]

So Add Me((: biggrin.gif
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
justdecent
post Jun 20 2008, 02:58 PM
Post #2


Senior Member
****

Group: Member
Posts: 129
Joined: Sep 2005
Member No: 251,135



my brother actually makes time machines
 
JokeInsideJoke
post Jun 20 2008, 10:04 PM
Post #3


I just like to smile, smiling's my favorite :-)
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 3,008
Joined: Dec 2007
Member No: 601,399



QUOTE(justdecent @ Jun 20 2008, 03:58 PM) *
my brother actually makes time machines



blink.gif dude! that is so cool!

wave.gif welcome to cb. im Bianca, and i am facinated with time travel (forward or backward) have fun here
 

Posts in this topic


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: