Making New Friends:), =] |
Making New Friends:), =] |
Jun 20 2008, 03:15 AM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 66 Joined: Jun 2008 Member No: 654,476 |
I WILL be on tomorrow, EARLY. I love talking to you guys(: Plus I need to start working on some new Graphics to submit(: So send me Messages and ADD ME PLEASE((: Thanks =] [[comments needed]] So Add Me((: |
|
|
|
![]() |
Jun 20 2008, 03:28 AM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() isketchaholic ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 2,977 Joined: Apr 2007 Member No: 516,154 |
I'm going to merge your two topics and move them into Intros.
You created some nice topics tonight :) |
|
|
|
MiKKiBOO Making New Friends:) Jun 20 2008, 03:15 AM
Splek hi new weirdo!
just let me get my Time Machin... Jun 20 2008, 12:19 PM
justdecent my brother actually makes time machines Jun 20 2008, 02:58 PM
JokeInsideJoke QUOTE(justdecent @ Jun 20 2008, 03:58 PM)... Jun 20 2008, 10:04 PM
TriniKing22 can you have him make one for me Jun 20 2008, 03:40 PM
Splek do they work? i tried but i need some rockets and ... Jun 20 2008, 06:04 PM![]() ![]() |