*stars*, I'm a noobie!!!!! |
*stars*, I'm a noobie!!!!! |
May 1 2008, 09:29 AM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() Member ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 27 Joined: May 2008 Member No: 645,615 |
hello my name is *stars* well nickname at lease I love to blog and chat and make new friends if you don't like it....well...... heh hope you like me |
|
|
|
![]() |
May 1 2008, 09:38 AM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() I just like to smile, smiling's my favorite :-) ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 3,008 Joined: Dec 2007 Member No: 601,399 |
im bianca welcome to cb i stay active in the forums! |
|
|
|
starsandhearts *stars* May 1 2008, 09:29 AM
starsandhearts nice to meet you :)
oh I will trust me :P May 1 2008, 09:42 AM
Synesthesia Hey, welcome to CreateBlog. I'm Cristy. Cute ... May 1 2008, 05:54 PM
anzbex G'day & welcome to CB May 1 2008, 06:10 PM
SkyliteX welcome to Cb happy posting May 1 2008, 06:59 PM
karmakiller Hey there Stars, welcome to CB. Have a look around... May 1 2008, 07:50 PM
starsandhearts thanks so much for the warm welcome you guys
I w... May 1 2008, 09:02 PM![]() ![]() |