Log In · Register

 
Is It Possible?, Is there a myspace code for this?
thederekeffect1
post Apr 30 2008, 10:09 PM
Post #1


Newbie
*

Group: Member
Posts: 7
Joined: Mar 2007
Member No: 510,585



I'm wondering if there's a code available that allows you to change the background of specific section's (the "interest" table in particular).

I would really like to use my own background image in the "interest" table.
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
heyo-captain-jac...
post Apr 30 2008, 10:16 PM
Post #2


/人◕‿‿◕人\
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 8,283
Joined: Dec 2007
Member No: 602,927



Go with a div if you want something professional looking.

Heres some premade divs here on Cb.
 
thederekeffect1
post Apr 30 2008, 10:25 PM
Post #3


Newbie
*

Group: Member
Posts: 7
Joined: Mar 2007
Member No: 510,585



QUOTE(XTC @ Apr 30 2008, 10:16 PM) *
Go with a div if you want something professional looking.

Heres some premade divs here on Cb.


I've already created my own div layout in the past, but it didn't look that great. I'm not very good at design. And I don't like having to do all the coding evertime I want to add something.

OMJuice, thanks for the link. That looks like it might be helpful.

Edit: And the premade dibs are usually made for fans of something and that's not what I'm looking for. I want mine to be different.
 

Posts in this topic


Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: