Is It Possible?, Is there a myspace code for this? |
Is It Possible?, Is there a myspace code for this? |
Apr 30 2008, 10:09 PM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Newbie ![]() Group: Member Posts: 7 Joined: Mar 2007 Member No: 510,585 |
I'm wondering if there's a code available that allows you to change the background of specific section's (the "interest" table in particular).
I would really like to use my own background image in the "interest" table. |
|
|
|
![]() |
Apr 30 2008, 10:11 PM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() /人◕‿‿◕人\ ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 8,283 Joined: Dec 2007 Member No: 602,927 |
Not the interest section, Its set to an ID attribute, which you can't alter because of MySpace filtering the # symbol.
|
|
|
|
thederekeffect1 Is It Possible? Apr 30 2008, 10:09 PM
thederekeffect1 Ah, damn. The reason I'm asking is I'm try... Apr 30 2008, 10:15 PM
OMJuice You can make a whole different one on
http://abrax... Apr 30 2008, 10:15 PM
XTC Go with a div if you want something professional l... Apr 30 2008, 10:16 PM
thederekeffect1 QUOTE(XTC @ Apr 30 2008, 10:16 PM) Go wit... Apr 30 2008, 10:25 PM
XTC Actually they usually aren't for fans of peopl... Apr 30 2008, 10:32 PM![]() ![]() |