Log In · Register

 
Okay very stupid question.
Kimmay7
post Apr 29 2008, 11:34 PM
Post #1


Newbie
*

Group: Member
Posts: 2
Joined: Apr 2008
Member No: 645,305



Here's the deal, I'm new to this whole xanga thing being a myspace fan.
And the whole thing is extremly confusing to me, I want to put on a custom layout, I have the html and everything put question is... where exactly do I put the html?
I've tried all the stupid things, like putting it in a new blog or trying to follow other FAQs from this site but I'm obviously not doing anything right!
If someone could tell me in the similiest of words where exactly I put the html for my layout that would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks in advance for the help
_smile.gif
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
tokyo-rose
post Apr 30 2008, 04:01 PM
Post #2


Senior Member
********

Group: Head Staff
Posts: 18,173
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 108,478



The new Xanga private/home page is confusing, so I understand your vexation. It used to be a lot easier to use Xanga.

What you need to do is go to http://www.xanga.com/claf, then select "Input your own header HTML" from the dropdown above the Header box. Paste the layout code into there. If there's anything that has to be put in Website Stats, scroll to the bottom of the page till you reach the last box and put it there.
 

Posts in this topic


Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: