Log In · Register

 
Help?
Rawrio
post Apr 30 2008, 06:44 AM
Post #1


Ari
**

Group: Member
Posts: 16
Joined: Jul 2007
Member No: 551,903



I'm not really sure on what to call it, but I know I wanna hide it! lol.




That little bar on top of the "displaying 18 of 18 comments"
mellow.gif
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
absinthe
post Apr 30 2008, 01:30 PM
Post #2


GD. <3
******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 1,222
Joined: Aug 2005
Member No: 198,566



CLOSED.

QUOTE
Topic must be titled to reflect the question you are asking.


Feel free to make another topic following the above guideline.
 

Posts in this topic
Rawrio   Help?   Apr 30 2008, 06:44 AM
agiri   CLOSED. QUOTETopic must be titled to reflect the ...   Apr 30 2008, 01:30 PM


Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: