Log In · Register

 
offering hosting, how do I?
synatribe
post Apr 27 2008, 05:47 PM
Post #1


AIDS at RAVES.
******

Group: Official Designer
Posts: 2,386
Joined: Dec 2007
Member No: 598,878



I want to start offering hosting because I have unmetered amount of space due to the upgrade, but I dont know how to set up any accounts through cpanel and also it would be cool if I could register domains but I dont have resellers accounts, so I would I go about setting up subdomain accounts and setting up quotas for each account
?

thanks in advance :]

please help :]
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
synatribe
post Apr 28 2008, 12:52 AM
Post #2


AIDS at RAVES.
******

Group: Official Designer
Posts: 2,386
Joined: Dec 2007
Member No: 598,878



no I know how to set up subdomains and I know how to set up FTP accounts but isnt there an easier way for people to edit their websites? Like probably a login page where they could web edit? I mean making seperate files and uploading it via Ftp can be hard for those who dont have dreamweaver or something like an editor, sorry you mistaken the question, I know subdomains but I just want an easier way of letting people edit their web pages online :]
 

Posts in this topic


Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: