Hiya! :] |
Hiya! :] |
Apr 1 2008, 12:00 AM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 717 Joined: Mar 2008 Member No: 636,551 |
Hey all! I'm Reconditee, and I'm new to cB ^^ Well, technically not really new -- I just haven't registered until now, lol. I'm a freshmen in college in California. I love messing around with livejournal and myspace layouts, and am an avid facebook user. I'm also planning to minor in photography, see where that gets me. :D I love, love, love giving hugs. Aaaand, I like cookies! That's about it. xD
I hope to get to know some more of you as time passes! |
|
|
|
![]() |
Apr 1 2008, 02:51 PM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() <joke> inside </joke> ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 2,283 Joined: Oct 2006 Member No: 470,590 |
Hey Reconditee!
when i bake cookies, ill be sure to give you some. i dont really like giving hugs but getting them is great submit some of your photography to our stock photos! you should post in the showcase booth and the pictures forums, also! keep active and enjoy posting! |
|
|
|
Apr 1 2008, 02:53 PM
Post
#3
|
|
|
Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 5,166 Joined: Oct 2007 Member No: 585,858 |
Hey Reconditee! when i bake cookies, ill be sure to give you some. i dont really like giving hugs but getting them is great submit some of your photography to our stock photos! you should post in the showcase booth and the pictures forums, also! keep active and enjoy posting! omg.. STHU n gitt bak topicc.. |
|
|
|
Reconditee Hiya! :] Apr 1 2008, 12:00 AM
manny-the-dino oh well welcome reconditee!
i'm natalia.
... Apr 1 2008, 12:08 AM
Kayc05 Welcome to CB reconditee, my name's Kay Apr 1 2008, 12:48 AM
Be-Faithful it's a shame
you are called like the key Apr 1 2008, 02:31 PM
PrIncEoFSeXaPpeAL B.noxx.. git bak topicc now!!! Apr 1 2008, 02:39 PM
ChaseTheDragon Hey, my name is CJ, hope to see you posting some m... Apr 1 2008, 05:56 PM
Reconditee Thanks for all the welcome's ^^
I look forwar... Apr 1 2008, 06:08 PM
Stefanny Hey there! My name's Stephanie.
I'm gl... Apr 1 2008, 06:34 PM
LoveToMySilas Who doesn't like getting hugs, eh? I'm Jan... Apr 1 2008, 07:11 PM
Detective Welcome Reconditee! I'm Pedro, nice to mee... Apr 2 2008, 12:40 PM
Synesthesia Welcome to CreateBlog! I'm Cristy. :) I al... Apr 2 2008, 05:31 PM![]() ![]() |