Log In · Register

 
Hiya! :]
Sprague
post Apr 1 2008, 12:00 AM
Post #1


Senior Member
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 717
Joined: Mar 2008
Member No: 636,551



Hey all! I'm Reconditee, and I'm new to cB ^^ Well, technically not really new -- I just haven't registered until now, lol. I'm a freshmen in college in California. I love messing around with livejournal and myspace layouts, and am an avid facebook user. I'm also planning to minor in photography, see where that gets me. :D I love, love, love giving hugs. Aaaand, I like cookies! That's about it. xD

I hope to get to know some more of you as time passes!
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
manny-the-dino
post Apr 1 2008, 12:08 AM
Post #2


Senior Member
*******

Group: Administrator
Posts: 8,629
Joined: Jan 2007
Member No: 498,468



oh well welcome reconditee! _smile.gif
i'm natalia.
i hope to see your work here on cB.
if you need anything, just let me know! biggrin.gif
 

Posts in this topic


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: