Log In · Register

 
Hello I'm new
cinders826
post Mar 29 2008, 09:14 AM
Post #1


Member
**

Group: Member
Posts: 14
Joined: Mar 2008
Member No: 635,607



Hi i'm Cindy and just kind of ended up here by clicking on a myspace layout...lol _smile.gif I'm probably the oldest person on here, i'll give you a hint...my BD year isn't on the list..rotflmao! I love making myspace layouts in paint shop pro. I'm retired now and can spend time on psp 24-7 if i'd like. So that's about it...now i need to figure out these forums. _unsure.gif

i also go buy Lil Ole Me and I belong to AIM
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
anzbex
post Mar 29 2008, 06:27 PM
Post #2


Senior Member
****

Group: Official Designer
Posts: 214
Joined: Mar 2008
Member No: 626,536



Hey there Cindy ,Welcome to CB biggrin.gif I thought i was the only oldie who loves to make graphics & layouts on here lol.I am 35 & so pleased you found your way here wink.gif Looking forward to seeing some of your layouts !!!
 
cinders826
post Mar 30 2008, 08:37 AM
Post #3


Member
**

Group: Member
Posts: 14
Joined: Mar 2008
Member No: 635,607



QUOTE(anzbex @ Mar 29 2008, 07:27 PM) *
Hey there Cindy ,Welcome to CB biggrin.gif I thought i was the only oldie who loves to make graphics & layouts on here lol.I am 35 & so pleased you found your way here wink.gif Looking forward to seeing some of your layouts !!!


Thank you, By the looks of all the layouts on CB....mine look like a first graders...lol! me thinks i have a lot of learning to do. ohmy.gif

MySpace Page

 

Posts in this topic


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: