Log In · Register

 
Hello I'm new
cinders826
post Mar 29 2008, 09:14 AM
Post #1


Member
**

Group: Member
Posts: 14
Joined: Mar 2008
Member No: 635,607



Hi i'm Cindy and just kind of ended up here by clicking on a myspace layout...lol _smile.gif I'm probably the oldest person on here, i'll give you a hint...my BD year isn't on the list..rotflmao! I love making myspace layouts in paint shop pro. I'm retired now and can spend time on psp 24-7 if i'd like. So that's about it...now i need to figure out these forums. _unsure.gif

i also go buy Lil Ole Me and I belong to AIM
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
karmakiller
post Mar 29 2008, 02:17 PM
Post #2


DDR \\ I'm Dee :)
*******

Group: Mentor
Posts: 8,662
Joined: Mar 2006
Member No: 384,020



Hey Cindy. Age doesn't matter on this forum. I think it's cool that you're getting into the whole Myspace. Well, have fun posting! Don't hesitate to ask if you need anything.
 

Posts in this topic


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: