Log In · Register

 
Hello I'm new
cinders826
post Mar 29 2008, 09:14 AM
Post #1


Member
**

Group: Member
Posts: 14
Joined: Mar 2008
Member No: 635,607



Hi i'm Cindy and just kind of ended up here by clicking on a myspace layout...lol _smile.gif I'm probably the oldest person on here, i'll give you a hint...my BD year isn't on the list..rotflmao! I love making myspace layouts in paint shop pro. I'm retired now and can spend time on psp 24-7 if i'd like. So that's about it...now i need to figure out these forums. _unsure.gif

i also go buy Lil Ole Me and I belong to AIM
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
cinders826
post Mar 29 2008, 11:59 AM
Post #2


Member
**

Group: Member
Posts: 14
Joined: Mar 2008
Member No: 635,607



Awwww thanks Melie, i'm just a tad over 28 lol. whistling.gif So far i love it here!


And Suzie...thanks for the compliment!! You really made my day! biggrin.gif My daught keeps reminding me that page has to many icons on it..lol. I love em and get carried away with them!

MySpace
 
weed
post Mar 29 2008, 12:03 PM
Post #3


Hablamos Español.
******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 1,283
Joined: Jul 2007
Member No: 549,364



QUOTE(cinders826 @ Mar 29 2008, 12:59 PM) *
My daught keeps reminding me that page has to many icons on it..lol. I love em and get carried away with them!



we all get a little carried away sometimes. rolleyes.gif
 

Posts in this topic


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: