Hello I'm new |
Hello I'm new |
Mar 29 2008, 09:14 AM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() Member ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 14 Joined: Mar 2008 Member No: 635,607 |
Hi i'm Cindy and just kind of ended up here by clicking on a myspace layout...lol
i also go buy Lil Ole Me and I belong to AIM |
|
|
|
![]() |
Mar 29 2008, 09:26 AM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() Hablamos Español. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 1,283 Joined: Jul 2007 Member No: 549,364 |
Hi cindy
im suzie and im 19. im glad you decided to join us here on cB! Make sure you stay plenty active on the forums and im sure you'll meet quite the characters here. |
|
|
|
cinders826 Hello I'm new Mar 29 2008, 09:14 AM
cinders826 Thanks for the welcome Suzie I have read the Guid... Mar 29 2008, 11:43 AM
Melie hey cindy! i'm melie and i'm 28 so don... Mar 29 2008, 11:47 AM
danceeNAKED wow cindy, you dont look all that old at all! ... Mar 29 2008, 11:50 AM
cinders826 Awwww thanks Melie, i'm just a tad over 28 lol... Mar 29 2008, 11:59 AM
danceeNAKED QUOTE(cinders826 @ Mar 29 2008, 12:59 PM)... Mar 29 2008, 12:03 PM
karmakiller Hey Cindy. Age doesn't matter on this forum. I... Mar 29 2008, 02:17 PM
cinders826 Thank you all for the very warm welcome! Mar 29 2008, 02:23 PM
Stefanny This is late but, welcome to CreateBlog, Cindy... Mar 29 2008, 06:07 PM
anzbex Hey there Cindy ,Welcome to CB I thought i was t... Mar 29 2008, 06:27 PM
cinders826 QUOTE(anzbex @ Mar 29 2008, 07:27 PM) Hey... Mar 30 2008, 08:37 AM
SilentLaugh Hey Cindy!
Like everyone said, age does not ma... Mar 30 2008, 09:55 AM
cinders826 and i thank you SilentLaugh! I have taken html... Mar 30 2008, 10:50 AM
JokeInsideJoke hi cindy!!!!
im bianca welcome to ... Mar 30 2008, 10:57 AM![]() ![]() |