Evangeline Lilly |
This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources
Submission Guidelines
Evangeline Lilly |
Feb 3 2008, 04:44 PM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() sugar and spice ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 769 Joined: Nov 2007 Member No: 596,477 |
|
|
|
|
![]() |
Mar 16 2008, 08:06 PM
Post
#2
|
|
|
Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 631 Joined: Feb 2008 Member No: 619,081 |
It looks fantastic
|
|
|
|
technics Evangeline Lilly Feb 3 2008, 04:44 PM
superficial Cassie, why are you so good at retouching? ): Anyw... Feb 3 2008, 05:07 PM
pandora great job - not many people can retouch very well,... Feb 3 2008, 05:08 PM
technics QUOTE(superficial @ Feb 3 2008, 02:07 PM)... Feb 3 2008, 05:08 PM
miyashu I like how her complexion looks radiant and smooth... Feb 3 2008, 05:09 PM
SilentLaugh QUOTE(miyashu @ Feb 3 2008, 06:09 PM) I l... Feb 3 2008, 05:53 PM
superstitious Very realistic touch up. I like that she still ha... Feb 3 2008, 05:56 PM
OhSoDanny Beautiful <33 Feb 4 2008, 03:48 PM
bijou Fantastic job!!! Excellent retouching ... Mar 16 2008, 10:56 AM
CapCaDancer Wow, I love your retouches.
You're amazing, t... Mar 16 2008, 11:39 AM
emberfly It would be easier if you put a before photo. Mar 19 2008, 12:26 AM
emberfly Now that I realized you're supposed to hover t... Mar 19 2008, 12:31 AM![]() ![]() |