Hair colour ideas?, please&thankyou. |
Hair colour ideas?, please&thankyou. |
Feb 28 2008, 05:46 PM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 3,071 Joined: Aug 2004 Member No: 41,748 |
K, here's another topic on ideas for a new hair colour!
This is what my hair is like now (except with awful roots, haha). My haircut is staying the same but I need a new colour...I love the blonde but the highlights take forever and are expensive and I want a change. I don't wanna do anything too dark or too light, but yeh. I would like some suggestions from you fashion experts out there. One friend suggested honey brown or something but yeh...I don't know. |
|
|
|
MissHygienic I was going to suggest a darker brown with honey b... Feb 28 2008, 06:15 PM
MichelleYue I love Ashlee Simpson's new hair color:
http:/... Feb 28 2008, 08:45 PM
superstitious I'd go dark(er) with your skin tone. Not blac... Feb 28 2008, 08:47 PM
stephinika Hm thanks guys.
Here's another question. I r... Mar 6 2008, 01:42 PM
MichelleYue ^ Not really :/
But I do like the idea of chocola... Mar 6 2008, 04:33 PM
stephinika Haha I tried...
But thanks, but yeh umm...lemme t... Mar 8 2008, 03:21 AM
Teesa ^kinda like this?~
but it's really contrasted ... Mar 8 2008, 05:27 PM
resplendence I would suggest a honey blond/brown. Almost like J... Mar 8 2008, 07:40 PM
na-nancy i'd say..
go with the chocolate brown color... Mar 8 2008, 07:41 PM
stolen I agree go for the Medium Brown color. It's no... Mar 8 2008, 10:36 PM![]() ![]() |