Log In · Register

 
Customizing specific links, Navbar and bottom links?
SortedDetails
post Feb 26 2008, 03:47 PM
Post #1


Splee.
****

Group: Member
Posts: 226
Joined: Apr 2006
Member No: 397,965



I could be blind, but I looked through the scripts..

I want to customize the top navbar separately from any other links, and the bottom links as well. Separately though.

Anyone have the code for that? I mean, like... is it

a .navbar {}
a:links .navbar {} etc?
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
miyashu
post Feb 27 2008, 12:26 PM
Post #2


cake or DEATH
*****

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 631
Joined: Sep 2005
Member No: 223,586



You're welcome! :D And it was no problem at all.

Syrinx, if you need this topic re-opened, PM me or another moderator.

Topic Closed.
 

Posts in this topic


Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: