Customizing specific links, Navbar and bottom links? |
Customizing specific links, Navbar and bottom links? |
Feb 26 2008, 03:47 PM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() Splee. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 226 Joined: Apr 2006 Member No: 397,965 |
I could be blind, but I looked through the scripts..
I want to customize the top navbar separately from any other links, and the bottom links as well. Separately though. Anyone have the code for that? I mean, like... is it a .navbar {} a:links .navbar {} etc? |
|
|
|
![]() |
Feb 26 2008, 05:18 PM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() cake or DEATH ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 631 Joined: Sep 2005 Member No: 223,586 |
This goes in your About Me section:
CODE <style> a.navbar:link, a.navbar:visited, a.navbar:active { font-family:FONT NAME HERE; color:FONT COLOR HERE; background-color:BG COLOR HERE; text-decoration:none; } a.navbar:hover { font-family:FONT NAME HERE; color:FONT COLOR HERE; background-color:BG COLOR HERE; text-decoration:none; } </style> As for the bottom links, add this in: CODE <style> table div {visibility:visible;} td td td td table {visibility:visible;} table td div div{visibility:visible;} td div a.links{visibility:visible;} td div a.text{visibility:visible; color:000000; font-family:arial;} td div a.text:hover {color:999999; background-color:222222;font-family:courier new;} </style> Feel free to change the fonts, colors, etc. Of course, you can add more attributes if you like. |
|
|
|
Syrinx Customizing specific links Feb 26 2008, 03:47 PM
SilentLaugh http://www.createblog.com/scripts/script.php?id=88... Feb 26 2008, 03:50 PM
Syrinx Like I said, I did look. And thats NOT what I was ... Feb 26 2008, 04:43 PM
S-Majere Well...think about it. Use that script and take th... Feb 26 2008, 04:59 PM
Syrinx Awesome. I really appreciate your help. Sorry for ... Feb 26 2008, 06:31 PM
miyashu You're welcome! :D And it was no problem a... Feb 27 2008, 12:26 PM![]() ![]() |