Customizing specific links, Navbar and bottom links? |
Customizing specific links, Navbar and bottom links? |
Feb 26 2008, 03:47 PM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() Splee. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 226 Joined: Apr 2006 Member No: 397,965 |
I could be blind, but I looked through the scripts..
I want to customize the top navbar separately from any other links, and the bottom links as well. Separately though. Anyone have the code for that? I mean, like... is it a .navbar {} a:links .navbar {} etc? |
|
|
|
![]() |
Feb 26 2008, 04:59 PM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() Addict ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 3,918 Joined: Jun 2007 Member No: 538,522 |
Well...think about it. Use that script and take the part that deals with the nav and simply change it to suit your needs.
CODE a.navbar {your attributes here}
|
|
|
|
Syrinx Customizing specific links Feb 26 2008, 03:47 PM
SilentLaugh http://www.createblog.com/scripts/script.php?id=88... Feb 26 2008, 03:50 PM
Syrinx Like I said, I did look. And thats NOT what I was ... Feb 26 2008, 04:43 PM
miyashu This goes in your About Me section:
CODE<styl... Feb 26 2008, 05:18 PM
Syrinx Awesome. I really appreciate your help. Sorry for ... Feb 26 2008, 06:31 PM
miyashu You're welcome! :D And it was no problem a... Feb 27 2008, 12:26 PM![]() ![]() |