Log In · Register

 

Resource Center Links

This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources

Submission Guidelines

Fragrant
ForgiveTheSinner
post Feb 7 2008, 10:28 PM
Post #1


Senior Member
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 786
Joined: Dec 2006
Member No: 488,341



Well for the last few weeks I've been getting nothing from my brain so today I forced myself to get on Photoshop and to make something.

Here's the result of me pushing my brain a bit. At least it's something. Not the best but I'm pretty proud of it.

It's a blend I made for a contest.

 
 
Start new topic
Replies
ForgiveTheSinner
post Feb 12 2008, 10:49 PM
Post #2


Senior Member
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 786
Joined: Dec 2006
Member No: 488,341



Sorry for the large image >.>

Oh the pictures were scanned from a magazine...I didn't scan it though, found it on foto_decadent I think.
 

Posts in this topic


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: