Fragrant |
This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources
Submission Guidelines
Fragrant |
Feb 7 2008, 10:28 PM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 786 Joined: Dec 2006 Member No: 488,341 |
Well for the last few weeks I've been getting nothing from my brain so today I forced myself to get on Photoshop and to make something.
Here's the result of me pushing my brain a bit. At least it's something. Not the best but I'm pretty proud of it. It's a blend I made for a contest. |
|
|
|
![]() |
Feb 9 2008, 12:19 PM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 1,815 Joined: Jun 2006 Member No: 423,396 |
Hmm. The images look really low-quality, as if they were scanned or something .. unless I'm just seeing textures. But I agree with Toya - it would probably look better if more of the images were showing. On a lighter note, I like the floral patterns and stripes you used in the background. :]
|
|
|
|
ForgiveTheSinner Fragrant Feb 7 2008, 10:28 PM
freeflow I think it would look better if there was less tex... Feb 7 2008, 10:52 PM
ForgiveTheSinner I re-made it and here's the new version.
And... Feb 12 2008, 09:26 PM
freeflow This new version looks a lot neater and clean cut ... Feb 12 2008, 10:17 PM
ForgiveTheSinner Sorry for the large image >.>
Oh the pictu... Feb 12 2008, 10:49 PM![]() ![]() |