Log In · Register

 

Resource Center Links

This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources

Submission Guidelines

L'hiver, xanga & myspace
digitalfragrance
post Feb 6 2008, 07:59 PM
Post #1


Adobe Addict
******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 1,237
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 113,043



So... I've resurrected Xanga-ing.
New design. What do you think?

http://xanga.com/parfume

EDIT:
I liked the design enough that I've started coding it for myspace:
http://myspace.com/digitalfragrance
I have to say, so far, the Xanga looks better.
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
Relentless
post Feb 9 2008, 03:37 AM
Post #2


sang loves hayden.
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 3,373
Joined: Feb 2004
Member No: 5,687



I like it. The color tones look really nice. It's very french.

C'est trés bonne.
 

Posts in this topic


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: