Fragrant |
This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources
Submission Guidelines
Fragrant |
Feb 7 2008, 10:28 PM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 786 Joined: Dec 2006 Member No: 488,341 |
Well for the last few weeks I've been getting nothing from my brain so today I forced myself to get on Photoshop and to make something.
Here's the result of me pushing my brain a bit. At least it's something. Not the best but I'm pretty proud of it. It's a blend I made for a contest. |
|
|
|
![]() |
Feb 7 2008, 10:52 PM
Post
#2
|
|
|
t-t-t-toyaaa ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 19,821 Joined: Apr 2004 Member No: 11,270 |
I think it would look better if there was less texture and more of the image being shown. Also the image in the middle looks cut out odd , it may be because of her position. You should also think about blending the images in together more since some like the images on the top left look just thrown together. It's ok though.
|
|
|
|
ForgiveTheSinner Fragrant Feb 7 2008, 10:28 PM
The Markster Hmm. The images look really low-quality, as if the... Feb 9 2008, 12:19 PM
ForgiveTheSinner I re-made it and here's the new version.
And... Feb 12 2008, 09:26 PM
freeflow This new version looks a lot neater and clean cut ... Feb 12 2008, 10:17 PM
ForgiveTheSinner Sorry for the large image >.>
Oh the pictu... Feb 12 2008, 10:49 PM![]() ![]() |