Log In · Register

 

Resource Center Links

This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources

Submission Guidelines

L'hiver, xanga & myspace
digitalfragrance
post Feb 6 2008, 07:59 PM
Post #1


Adobe Addict
******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 1,237
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 113,043



So... I've resurrected Xanga-ing.
New design. What do you think?

http://xanga.com/parfume

EDIT:
I liked the design enough that I've started coding it for myspace:
http://myspace.com/digitalfragrance
I have to say, so far, the Xanga looks better.
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
miyashu
post Feb 7 2008, 06:52 PM
Post #2


cake or DEATH
*****

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 631
Joined: Sep 2005
Member No: 223,586



I love the textures and where you placed them. ^.^ it's so colorful.
 

Posts in this topic


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: