Evangeline Lilly |
This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources
Submission Guidelines
Evangeline Lilly |
Feb 3 2008, 04:44 PM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() sugar and spice ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 769 Joined: Nov 2007 Member No: 596,477 |
|
|
|
|
![]() |
Feb 3 2008, 05:07 PM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() YUNJAESU<3 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 1,291 Joined: Oct 2007 Member No: 585,275 |
Cassie, why are you so good at retouching? ): Anyways, I liked how her skin got lighter, it suits her more appropriately, and as well as how her eyes got more electrifying. I'm amazed at how you removed all of the holes in her face and the bump on her chin. This has a fine line between not retouching it at all, and having it look fake. It's definitely realistic enough.
|
|
|
|
technics Evangeline Lilly Feb 3 2008, 04:44 PM
pandora great job - not many people can retouch very well,... Feb 3 2008, 05:08 PM
technics QUOTE(superficial @ Feb 3 2008, 02:07 PM)... Feb 3 2008, 05:08 PM
miyashu I like how her complexion looks radiant and smooth... Feb 3 2008, 05:09 PM
SilentLaugh QUOTE(miyashu @ Feb 3 2008, 06:09 PM) I l... Feb 3 2008, 05:53 PM
superstitious Very realistic touch up. I like that she still ha... Feb 3 2008, 05:56 PM
OhSoDanny Beautiful <33 Feb 4 2008, 03:48 PM
bijou Fantastic job!!! Excellent retouching ... Mar 16 2008, 10:56 AM
CapCaDancer Wow, I love your retouches.
You're amazing, t... Mar 16 2008, 11:39 AM
carolannexbh It looks fantastic You really are great at retouc... Mar 16 2008, 08:06 PM
emberfly It would be easier if you put a before photo. Mar 19 2008, 12:26 AM
emberfly Now that I realized you're supposed to hover t... Mar 19 2008, 12:31 AM![]() ![]() |