Log In · Register

 

Resource Center Links

This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources

Submission Guidelines

Paradox
YourSuperior
post Dec 27 2007, 10:53 PM
Post #1


;)
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 9,573
Joined: Feb 2005
Member No: 99,124



What do you recommend that I change the font to on this? Click the image, because it's thumbnailed.

 
 
Start new topic
Replies
SharperMyspace
post Dec 28 2007, 12:18 AM
Post #2


Senior Member
*****

Group: Official Designer
Posts: 323
Joined: Dec 2007
Member No: 601,314



Well since he didn't say what the purpose of the graphic was, I just assumded it was a banner for a website. And I was just saying it would be stupid to name a site Paradox, because it would get confused with the keygen.
 

Posts in this topic


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: