Log In · Register

 

Resource Center Links

This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources

Submission Guidelines

Paradox
YourSuperior
post Dec 27 2007, 10:53 PM
Post #1


;)
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 9,573
Joined: Feb 2005
Member No: 99,124



What do you recommend that I change the font to on this? Click the image, because it's thumbnailed.

 
 
Start new topic
Replies
technicolour
post Dec 28 2007, 12:13 AM
Post #2


show me a garden thats bursting to life
********

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 12,303
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 115,987



If he used 3 different pictures, then the pictures wouldn't blend together as well.

And paradox is just what he used to name the graphic, or to imply something, am I right, Alvin?

I agree with those above. Default w/ letter spacing. Try Arial, or even Georgia.
 

Posts in this topic


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: