Could somebody please help me code my layout? |
Could somebody please help me code my layout? |
Dec 26 2007, 12:54 PM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Newbie ![]() Group: Member Posts: 2 Joined: Dec 2007 Member No: 604,143 |
So I only know the basics of html but I have no idea how to code a layout. Could somebody please help? I would very much appreciate it and would be willing to credit anyone..
here's the layout I made using Photoshop: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/1003/kat...pbooklayout.jpg |
|
|
|
![]() |
Dec 26 2007, 05:18 PM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() always<3. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Designer Posts: 242 Joined: Mar 2006 Member No: 387,714 |
you're not gonna be able to rotate your picture using html. nor are you gonna be able to change the name using html. right now, all you need to do is hide everything except like "about me" because that's where you're gonna place the code. create a div. position it right below "my place.my space" customize the links, bold, etc. and you're done.
|
|
|
|
janinabobina1231 Could somebody please help me code my layout? Dec 26 2007, 12:54 PM
speakerboxx123 try reading the other topics.
http://www.createblo... Dec 26 2007, 01:36 PM
digitalfragrance If you don't want to learn it yourself, fill o... Dec 26 2007, 02:14 PM
janinabobina1231 nevermind i figured it out.. thanks speakerbox for... Dec 27 2007, 09:46 AM
digitalfragrance Topic Closed Dec 27 2007, 02:21 PM![]() ![]() |