Could somebody please help me code my layout? |
Could somebody please help me code my layout? |
Dec 26 2007, 12:54 PM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Newbie ![]() Group: Member Posts: 2 Joined: Dec 2007 Member No: 604,143 |
So I only know the basics of html but I have no idea how to code a layout. Could somebody please help? I would very much appreciate it and would be willing to credit anyone..
here's the layout I made using Photoshop: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/1003/kat...pbooklayout.jpg |
|
|
|
speakerboxx123 try reading the other topics.
http://www.createblo... Dec 26 2007, 01:36 PM
digitalfragrance If you don't want to learn it yourself, fill o... Dec 26 2007, 02:14 PM
twodreamlovers you're not gonna be able to rotate your pictur... Dec 26 2007, 05:18 PM
janinabobina1231 nevermind i figured it out.. thanks speakerbox for... Dec 27 2007, 09:46 AM
digitalfragrance Topic Closed Dec 27 2007, 02:21 PM![]() ![]() |