outta my head., possble new div. first div in a while. |
This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources
Submission Guidelines
outta my head., possble new div. first div in a while. |
Dec 26 2007, 12:10 AM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 125 Joined: Aug 2006 Member No: 455,453 |
|
|
|
|
![]() |
Dec 26 2007, 01:15 AM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 1,815 Joined: Jun 2006 Member No: 423,396 |
The banner's the only part I like. The content area looks messy and inconsistent. Try to use a sleeker font, if you know what I mean. :] But yeah, I love the craziness and colors of the banner.
|
|
|
|
shorty_d09 outta my head. Dec 26 2007, 12:10 AM
TheSpoon ...I don't see anything? Dec 26 2007, 12:50 AM
MissHygienic I know other people may like this type of style, b... Dec 26 2007, 12:56 AM
Relentless Uhhh... Where is it? Dec 26 2007, 01:47 AM
shorty_d09 i fixed the image
so now ppl can see it. Dec 26 2007, 12:45 PM![]() ![]() |