Log In · Register

 
DIV help?
smashedcodes
post Dec 24 2007, 11:35 AM
Post #1


whtever
****

Group: Member
Posts: 150
Joined: Dec 2007
Member No: 603,643



Ok, well I know how to make a DIV and all. The only thing I have a problem with is finding the coordinates of the tables. Is there an easier way to find the coordinates than just guessing? cuz it takes forever for me to guess where they go. And i'm pretty sure there's an easier way to figure it out with photoshop. i just don't know how. So please help?
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
S-Majere
post Dec 25 2007, 04:39 PM
Post #2


Addict
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 3,918
Joined: Jun 2007
Member No: 538,522



I just guess. I start off with moves of 100 pixels and then gradually reduce it until I get the positioning right. You can do it via Photoshop, but I find it quicker to just make a rough estimate and go from there.
 

Posts in this topic


Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: