Log In · Register

 
HOW DO YOU HIDE MYSPACE GROUP MEMBERS?, a code to hide the group members?
michka-cool
post Dec 23 2007, 08:32 PM
Post #1


Newbie
*

Group: Member
Posts: 5
Joined: Dec 2007
Member No: 603,410



does anyone know how to hide myspace group members
with an html code?

and ads too is there a code to hide ads?
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
S-Majere
post Dec 23 2007, 09:18 PM
Post #2


Addict
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 3,918
Joined: Jun 2007
Member No: 538,522



QUOTE(michka-cool @ Dec 23 2007, 08:32 PM) *
and ads too is there a code to hide ads?


^Naughty bit.

I'm not sure about hiding group members; do you mean hide your groups on Myspace or hide all the members within a group on Myspace? If it's the latter I haven't seen a code recently for that.
 
michka-cool
post Dec 24 2007, 01:10 AM
Post #3


Newbie
*

Group: Member
Posts: 5
Joined: Dec 2007
Member No: 603,410




I'm not sure about hiding group members; do you mean hide your groups on Myspace or hide all the members within a group on Myspace? If it's the latter I haven't seen a code recently for that.
[/quote]

its the members within a group,
i need a code to hide the members
 

Posts in this topic


Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: