Comment Box Generator, At SharperMyspace.com |
This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources
Submission Guidelines
Comment Box Generator, At SharperMyspace.com |
Dec 23 2007, 09:09 PM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Designer Posts: 323 Joined: Dec 2007 Member No: 601,314 |
I have made a comment box generator.
It is the most customizatable generator I have seen for comment boxes. Comment Box Generator Tell me what you think? |
|
|
|
![]() |
Dec 23 2007, 09:40 PM
Post
#2
|
|
|
t-t-t-toyaaa ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 19,821 Joined: Apr 2004 Member No: 11,270 |
This forum is for people to comment on sites etc. No on generators especially considering we don't actually support them. So yea I can close this for you if you don't want feedback on your site.
|
|
|
|
SharperMyspace Comment Box Generator Dec 23 2007, 09:09 PM
SharperMyspace I am not sure what you mean.
I am trying to showca... Dec 23 2007, 09:50 PM
freeflow You can showcase the site or any aspect of the des... Dec 23 2007, 09:54 PM![]() ![]() |