Log In · Register

 
Deleting a myspace account, i need help doing this
wicked_pennywise
post Dec 14 2007, 03:59 PM
Post #1


Senior Member
****

Group: Member
Posts: 125
Joined: Jun 2005
Member No: 156,341



I want to close down my myspace account, but no longer have any access to the old email address that was associated with it. I forgot to have it changed when I got a new email address. I've tried sending several emails to MySpace about the issue but can't get any response from them. Does anyone have any ideas of what else i can try?
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
wicked_pennywise
post Dec 23 2007, 06:59 PM
Post #2


Senior Member
****

Group: Member
Posts: 125
Joined: Jun 2005
Member No: 156,341



that was the only email i had back when i registered
 

Posts in this topic


Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: