A picture I made a while back, Give Me Your Feedback! |
This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources
Submission Guidelines
A picture I made a while back, Give Me Your Feedback! |
Dec 22 2007, 03:22 PM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 1,288 Joined: Oct 2007 Member No: 585,380 |
I made this picture a while ago when i had PSP X2 [which i will be getting back!]
I like it a lot, but i think i could of done better, it took about an hour and 45 minutes. PS. The signature at the bottom that says madfreek, was an accident, i was just trying to see how it would look, and then i accidently forgot to take it off before i saved it so yea So uhh...tell me what you think! [click to see it in detail] [attachment=15014:mycontestentry.jpg] |
|
|
|
![]() |
Dec 22 2007, 03:25 PM
Post
#2
|
|
|
t-t-t-toyaaa ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 19,821 Joined: Apr 2004 Member No: 11,270 |
Moved to the showcase booth.
The quality doesn't look great at all neither does the text. I'd suggest making better font and image choices overall. The brushes and the style of your credit line kind of ruin it. *shrugs* |
|
|
|
JuggaloSKfan A picture I made a while back Dec 22 2007, 03:22 PM
JuggaloSKfan QUOTE(freeflow @ Dec 22 2007, 12:25 PM) T... Dec 22 2007, 03:32 PM
MissHygienic The shades of blue you chose clash together, and t... Dec 22 2007, 03:36 PM
speakerboxx123 i like it but i dont like the font. Dec 22 2007, 08:36 PM
Joss-eh-lime i dont like the font, or the colors. Dec 22 2007, 10:21 PM
RockItStudios this is everything you shouldn't do. Dec 22 2007, 10:30 PM
freeflow ^ Let's be constructive
QUOTE(JuggaloSKfan ... Dec 23 2007, 12:14 AM
JuggaloSKfan QUOTE(freeflow @ Dec 22 2007, 09:14 PM) M... Dec 23 2007, 03:17 AM![]() ![]() |