this would be so cool, html I think |
this would be so cool, html I think |
Dec 20 2007, 12:06 PM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Member ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 10 Joined: Dec 2007 Member No: 602,359 |
okay I have my custom top friends with pics now what I want to do is when you point at each picture it will change to another picture now how would I do that
|
|
|
|
![]() |
Dec 21 2007, 06:37 AM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() Offline. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Designer Posts: 609 Joined: Mar 2007 Member No: 507,591 |
There is a possible way to do that on myspace. Here is the code
CODE <style type='text/css' > .f-1 a { background-image:url(VISIBLE_IMAGE_HERE); display:block; height:100px; width:100px; } .f-1 a:hover { background-image:url(HOVER_IMAGE_HERE); } </style> <div class='f-1' ><a href='ONCLICK_URL_HERE' class='f-1' ></a></div> Preview |
|
|
|
bryceismad1 this would be so cool Dec 20 2007, 12:06 PM
MissFits I think this might help you. Dec 20 2007, 12:12 PM
digitalfragrance Moved to Myspace Support Dec 20 2007, 02:31 PM
bryceismad1 well realy I dont kjnow much bout div and stuff li... Dec 21 2007, 02:57 AM
bryceismad1 alright but whenever I do more then one of that co... Dec 22 2007, 03:47 AM
Fawaz ^ Post The Images And Hover Images In This Forum A... Dec 22 2007, 08:19 AM
bryceismad1 alright here we go
1st photo
http://i45.photobuc... Dec 22 2007, 04:37 PM
Fawaz Here is the code.
CODE<style type='text/css... Dec 22 2007, 08:19 PM
bryceismad1 thanx alot Dec 22 2007, 09:28 PM
Fawaz no prob... Dec 22 2007, 11:03 PM
S-Majere Great stuff.
Topic Closed. Dec 23 2007, 11:46 AM![]() ![]() |