Log In · Register

 
Blog Question, Side blog and main blog transperancy?
wicked_pennywise
post Dec 19 2007, 11:26 PM
Post #1


Senior Member
****

Group: Member
Posts: 125
Joined: Jun 2005
Member No: 156,341



Is there a way to make your side column and your actual blog background transparent? I have my own background that I made, and I'd like to have these two tables show through so that it's visible.
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
MissHygienic
post Dec 20 2007, 11:27 PM
Post #2


Resource Center Tyrant
******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 2,263
Joined: Nov 2007
Member No: 593,306



Try both of these, play with the opacity settings, and tell me how it goes.

CODE
.latestBlogEntry {
color: 000000;
filter:alpha(opacity=65);
-moz-opacity:.65;
opacity:.65;
}


Or:

CODE
table tr td {
filter:alpha(opacity=50);
-moz-opacity:0.5;
opacity:0.5;
}
 

Posts in this topic


Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: