Log In · Register

 

Resource Center Links

This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources

Submission Guidelines

Forum banners
1angel3
post Dec 19 2007, 09:12 PM
Post #1


Naomi loves you. Y'all may call me NaNa
******

Group: Official Designer
Posts: 2,925
Joined: Jun 2006
Member No: 427,774



I've made a couple of banners for my online friend Crissy for her forum site Illusion Of Magic. The link is located in my signature if you'd like to check it out. Take a look! These are simple.

1. Banner One

2. Banner two

3. Banner three

4. Banner four

5. Banner five

I link them all because they're pretty big. So what do you think?
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
1angel3
post Dec 20 2007, 07:02 PM
Post #2


Naomi loves you. Y'all may call me NaNa
******

Group: Official Designer
Posts: 2,925
Joined: Jun 2006
Member No: 427,774



Wow thanks guys I appreciate your comments. Keep them coming. Oh yeah, on some of them I did spend like 5 min on some of them. Crissy is a simple kind of girl.

Thanks for the tips superstitious. I keep that in mind.
 

Posts in this topic


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: