Log In · Register

 

Resource Center Links

This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources

Submission Guidelines

Veiled-Purity---- Layout Site
ForgiveTheSinner
post Dec 17 2007, 07:18 PM
Post #1


Senior Member
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 786
Joined: Dec 2006
Member No: 488,341



Recently made a new layout site sometime in late November.

The layouts can be used on websites and Quizilla. I don't know how to make MySpace layouts yet but I'll get to it soon.

My graphics and brain were getting a little dusty and I made the layout kind of without thinking. I'm one for simple things and not very fond of making very "different" graphics.

What do you think??

Veiled-Purity
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
ForgiveTheSinner
post Dec 20 2007, 12:36 PM
Post #2


Senior Member
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 786
Joined: Dec 2006
Member No: 488,341



Hmmm...I changed the font color and hope it'll be nicer to the eyes now :)

And thanks, the header took me a long time to get it the way I wanted it lol
 

Posts in this topic


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: