more layout help! *borders or something?* |
more layout help! *borders or something?* |
Dec 18 2007, 12:13 PM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() Funkmaster. ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 33 Joined: Sep 2007 Member No: 571,597 |
Ok, How can I make my layout like these ones:
http://www.createblog.com/layouts/code.php?id=23815 http://www.createblog.com/layouts/code.php?id=23215 http://www.createblog.com/layouts/code.php?id=22785 and not like this: http://www.createblog.com/layouts/code.php?id=23828 It's hard to explain exactly what I'm trying to say and do. You see on the second layout the tables are individual? Like there is the "About me/ who I'd like to meet" and the Interests table, etc. Where as on the first layout example there isn't the distinct borders but really only one border around it all. Also on the second one, inbetween the tables you can see the backgrounds, where as in the first one you can't. I want it all to look like it's on one large table almost, I think. This is probably very confusing. I'm hoping that this makes some kind of sense, sense enough for someone to help me. Thanks. |
|
|
|
![]() |
Dec 18 2007, 03:15 PM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() Addict ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 3,918 Joined: Jun 2007 Member No: 538,522 |
Just get rid of your quote marks when specifying a URL that way:
CODE body {background-color:;background-image:url(http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i261/tiki1991/42979b.jpg);background-attachment:fixed;background-repeat: repeat;background-position:center;}
|
|
|
|
tikichan more layout help! *borders or something?* Dec 18 2007, 12:13 PM
tikichan Ok I just finished editing an myspace layout code.... Dec 18 2007, 01:00 PM
digitalfragrance I'm going to go ahead and merge your two topic... Dec 18 2007, 02:54 PM
tikichan Thanx ^^ Dec 18 2007, 03:07 PM
tikichan Thanx so much. That was annoying me ^^
I love yo... Dec 18 2007, 04:13 PM
S-Majere Great stuff.
But David's my sex.
Topic Clos... Dec 18 2007, 04:14 PM![]() ![]() |