Log In · Register

 
Alignment Issues?..I think
An-Enchanted-Twi...
post Dec 17 2007, 06:10 AM
Post #1


Newbie
*

Group: Member
Posts: 4
Joined: Oct 2007
Member No: 585,515



I was here a few weeks ago with issues for the alignment of my myspace DIV. For some reason it kept going into the nav bar and the ad. We got that fixed and it worked great..until a few days ago. For some unknown reason, whenever I open up my page the words "Laurie is in your extended network" creep out from behind my DIV. I don't know why. I tried looking for a code to "hide" the extended network thing, but nothing worked :S . Perhaps I'm doing it wrong? Could someone please help me? Thanks in advance! :)

My myspace: www.myspace.com/xtheheartsdesirex
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
An-Enchanted-Twi...
post Dec 17 2007, 10:01 PM
Post #2


Newbie
*

Group: Member
Posts: 4
Joined: Oct 2007
Member No: 585,515



Thank you! It worked :D
 

Posts in this topic
An-Enchanted-Twilight   Alignment Issues?..I think   Dec 17 2007, 06:10 AM
Fawaz   Try This CODE<style type="text/css" ...   Dec 17 2007, 07:09 AM
An-Enchanted-Twilight   Thank you! It worked :D   Dec 17 2007, 10:01 PM
Fawaz   CODEno prob   Dec 18 2007, 05:46 AM
S-Majere   Great stuff. Topic Closed.   Dec 18 2007, 09:49 AM


Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: