Veiled-Purity---- Layout Site |
This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources
Submission Guidelines
Veiled-Purity---- Layout Site |
Dec 17 2007, 07:18 PM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 786 Joined: Dec 2006 Member No: 488,341 |
Recently made a new layout site sometime in late November.
The layouts can be used on websites and Quizilla. I don't know how to make MySpace layouts yet but I'll get to it soon. My graphics and brain were getting a little dusty and I made the layout kind of without thinking. I'm one for simple things and not very fond of making very "different" graphics. What do you think?? Veiled-Purity |
|
|
|
![]() |
Dec 17 2007, 07:58 PM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 226 Joined: Nov 2007 Member No: 593,106 |
Everything goes well together... I agree with the font thing.
|
|
|
|
ForgiveTheSinner Veiled-Purity---- Layout Site Dec 17 2007, 07:18 PM
MissHygienic I like the shades of the colors you used, and the ... Dec 17 2007, 07:21 PM
IVIike The font quality isn't great, but i love the h... Dec 17 2007, 07:36 PM
1angel3 I like it. I really not into these type of layouts... Dec 17 2007, 08:08 PM
karmakiller I like it. It's really pretty and put together... Dec 17 2007, 08:45 PM
Relentless I like the header. It's very earth-y tone. Dec 17 2007, 10:15 PM
Insurmountable Oh I love this layout, the colors and the set up. ... Dec 18 2007, 12:16 AM
RogueVanity I like it :) The earthy feel is great, and the hea... Dec 18 2007, 03:06 AM
ForgiveTheSinner Hmmm...I changed the font color and hope it'll... Dec 20 2007, 12:36 PM
digitalfragrance This is really nice - I love the detail of the gra... Dec 20 2007, 02:58 PM
Synesthesia Oh, it's fairly simple but still nice. I like ... Dec 21 2007, 01:27 PM
speakerboxx123 nice colors but WAY too simple. Dec 22 2007, 08:39 PM
ForgiveTheSinner QUOTE(speakerboxx123 @ Dec 22 2007, 07:39... Dec 23 2007, 01:08 AM![]() ![]() |