AM I GETTING HACKED?!?!? |
AM I GETTING HACKED?!?!? |
Dec 16 2007, 02:42 AM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 42 Joined: Jan 2006 Member No: 365,078 |
omfg on my lyt site, my top friends keeps changing AND ITS NOT ME!! i dont want to lose my site i have 15.8k X__X
|
|
|
|
![]() |
Dec 16 2007, 03:14 AM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() Cornflakes :D ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 4,541 Joined: Dec 2005 Member No: 322,923 |
^Exactly right, well except the second part XD
Just change your password if your so concerned. As long as your not losing content or have your whole layout removed then you haven't been hacked. I would also suggest since your a layout site to make a backup myspace and put the link in bulletins and such telling all of your friends to add your backup site. |
|
|
|
FallintoMusic AM I GETTING HACKED?!?!? Dec 16 2007, 02:42 AM
MissHygienic Calm down. Just change your password.
Sit back, r... Dec 16 2007, 02:44 AM
MissHygienic Ah, I thought that might have been a factor. I... Dec 16 2007, 03:30 AM
fire ZOMG 15.8K?
LYK OH NOES!!!!!... Dec 16 2007, 06:04 AM
RockItStudios LYKE OHEMGEE, YO NOT GTTN HACKED.
but you may be p... Dec 16 2007, 11:29 AM
S-Majere fire, keep it relevant please.
Topic Closed. Dec 18 2007, 09:57 AM![]() ![]() |