AM I GETTING HACKED?!?!? |
AM I GETTING HACKED?!?!? |
Dec 16 2007, 02:42 AM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 42 Joined: Jan 2006 Member No: 365,078 |
omfg on my lyt site, my top friends keeps changing AND ITS NOT ME!! i dont want to lose my site i have 15.8k X__X
|
|
|
|
![]() |
Dec 16 2007, 02:44 AM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() Resource Center Tyrant ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 2,263 Joined: Nov 2007 Member No: 593,306 |
Calm down. Just change your password.
Sit back, run around in circles maybe three times, clap your hands, and relax. Oh, I forgot to mention that MySpace goes down for maintenance all of the time, so that can explain why your Top Friends are a little crazy. |
|
|
|
FallintoMusic AM I GETTING HACKED?!?!? Dec 16 2007, 02:42 AM
Insurmountable ^Exactly right, well except the second part XD
Ju... Dec 16 2007, 03:14 AM
MissHygienic Ah, I thought that might have been a factor. I... Dec 16 2007, 03:30 AM
fire ZOMG 15.8K?
LYK OH NOES!!!!!... Dec 16 2007, 06:04 AM
RockItStudios LYKE OHEMGEE, YO NOT GTTN HACKED.
but you may be p... Dec 16 2007, 11:29 AM
S-Majere fire, keep it relevant please.
Topic Closed. Dec 18 2007, 09:57 AM![]() ![]() |