Log In · Register

 
Deleting a myspace account, i need help doing this
wicked_pennywise
post Dec 14 2007, 03:59 PM
Post #1


Senior Member
****

Group: Member
Posts: 125
Joined: Jun 2005
Member No: 156,341



I want to close down my myspace account, but no longer have any access to the old email address that was associated with it. I forgot to have it changed when I got a new email address. I've tried sending several emails to MySpace about the issue but can't get any response from them. Does anyone have any ideas of what else i can try?
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
S-Majere
post Dec 14 2007, 04:42 PM
Post #2


Addict
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 3,918
Joined: Jun 2007
Member No: 538,522



Try waiting on the response from Myspace; that's really all you can do if you can't access you email account (seeing as to delete your Myspace or change your email address Myspace sends a message to your old addy!)
 

Posts in this topic


Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: