Log In · Register

 

Resource Center Links

This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources

Submission Guidelines

TKD Team T-shirt
digitalfragrance
post Dec 12 2007, 06:28 PM
Post #1


Adobe Addict
******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 1,237
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 113,043



I was commissioned this by my Taekwondo Master... our gym has a tournament team called the "Gold Team." So yeah, all T-shirt colors are interchangeable according to his tastes, but I wanted you to see all of the options. I personally like dark gray the best.

Design 1

Design 2

Design 3
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
Relentless
post Dec 13 2007, 02:15 AM
Post #2


sang loves hayden.
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 3,373
Joined: Feb 2004
Member No: 5,687



I like the design overall. Not sure about the back but still, it looks great!

I wonder how it looks like when it's actually made.
 

Posts in this topic


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: