whats the c0de t0 put a banner up 0n xanga?, html c0de t0 put banner 0n the t0p!?! |
whats the c0de t0 put a banner up 0n xanga?, html c0de t0 put banner 0n the t0p!?! |
Jun 18 2004, 04:26 PM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() .+*-ChAnY gRL-*+. ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 15 Joined: May 2004 Member No: 15,886 |
|
|
|
|
![]() |
Jun 18 2004, 05:08 PM
Post
#2
|
|
|
Knight of the Black Flames ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 428 Joined: Jun 2004 Member No: 23,166 |
QUOTE(XxMaUiChIcKaxX @ Jun 18 2004, 4:26 PM) Just go to villagephotos.com to put your pics online. After that, just enter this code: <image src="your banner address here"</image> I'm not sure that that codewill work, but try it anyway. |
|
|
|
XxMaUiChIcKaxX whats the c0de t0 put a banner up 0n xanga? Jun 18 2004, 04:26 PM
smileyamers ^------ its img not image. Jun 18 2004, 05:32 PM
tuffxcore QUOTE(Knight @ Jun 18 2004, 5:08 PM)<image... Jun 18 2004, 06:15 PM
wongman113 but u don need to put the beginning and end script... Jun 18 2004, 08:14 PM
tuffxcore Yeah. Personally I think it is kind of shitty for ... Jun 18 2004, 09:46 PM
smileyamers uhh no its not. createblog didnt WRITE the code or... Jun 18 2004, 09:50 PM
tuffxcore I suppose I can see a bit of your point. But reall... Jun 18 2004, 10:43 PM![]() ![]() |